Word of the Day

Stroke of Chinese

Copy and paste character into the column then enter, it will shows automatically.(你,我,他,好,老,师,这,那,宠,物)

2007年8月13日 星期一

Thank you for all

Dear Pat,

This was a really wonderful and successful workshop ‘Pinyin and the teaching of the Chinese Language’, I learned a lots skills from 5 days sessions, the tips of Pinyin and the on-line resources were very usefully for me, thank you again and hope can seeing you soon.

Also thanks to all the teachers…
Susan Rui
Yuqing Hong
Henry Ruan
Richard Bellis
Secretary Pawn
Pat Lo, Director of Asian Languages BETAC

You are welcomed to visit my new established blog, that I just learned from teacher Henry Ruan http://e-learningchinese.blogspot.com/

Best Regards,

Fanny

1 則留言:

Henry Ruan 提到...

I am impressed by your quick action. Good job on your blog. I hope that we will have opportunity to learn from each other. I will visit again.